6th Annual Hollywood Family Health & Resource Fair - July 30
The Hollywood Family Health & Resource Fair is an opportunity to meet with representatives from the State, County, City governments in addition to various nonprofit organizations and learn about valuable programs and services for your family.
- Meet government & community organization representatives.
- Learn about educational, healthcare, and social service opportunities.
- FREE blood pressure screenings, dental exams and other family health education activities
- FREE Pink's Hot Dogs, a Hollywood landmark since 1939
- FREE Backpacks & School Supplies to prepare students for the upcoming school year**
Assemblymember Bloom is partnering with the following elected officials, neighborhood councils, and nonprofit organizations to bring you this FREE event:
State Senator Ben Allen ~ LA County Supervisor Sheila Kuehl, 3rd District
LA City Councilmember Mitch O'Farrell, CD-13 ~ LA City Councilmember Nithya Raman, CD-4
GIFT Global Initiative ~ The City of Los Angeles Department of Recreation & Parks
Saturday, July 30
10am - 1pm
Yucca Community Center
6671 Yucca Street
(On Yucca Street between Cherokee Ave & Las Palmas Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90028
We look forward to meeting each of you and hearing any thoughts or concerns you have on issues facing our state and local community
If you would like information on how to donate backpacks and school supplies to be distributed at this event, please contact Aditi Shakkarwar at (310) 450-0041.
**Due to the limited supply, families who RSVP in advance of the event will be given priority to backpacks and other free giveaways.